Thursday 30 December 2010

And it was all yellow.

I do not think i will ever get over this picture of Dree Hemingway.
Not only does her body look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G but she has the executed the exact colour pallet I have been coveting for our impending summer (I say summer, I mean the four days of +20 degrees we will receive, resulting in the whole country running for BBQ's and flipflops)
Dree wore this Valentino number way back in May and smacked it, referencing bodycon, neon, nude, camel AND chiffon; should've been a car crash really but it worked like a dream.
fashion forward; eat your heart out!
I think the neon train gives the dress that je ne sais quoi... like a whimsical tail of sorts.
As for Myself, obviously I would don it for casual picnics in the park and what not.. don't think people wear nearly enough bridal inspired attire during every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment