Monday 11 July 2011

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Top: Zara Slip: M&S Shoes: Jimmy Choo Bag: Milan My beautiful little sister graduated today and luckily the weather held out for the ceremony! Sporting some kind of Wiley hair-do, the humidity at the moment equates to my hair doing the curly dance. I could not possibly pass this amazingly coloured garage door without posing for a photo - I have subsequently swapped seedy alleyways for garage doors- this in no way reflects me as a person. I promise. Have been living in shin length numbers and barely there materials for the past 6 months- no sign of that letting up any time soon, I am convinced that if i continue to dress in this manner then the weather may reciprocate in the way of heat! I have had these shoes for almost 5 years now- Purchased in the Selfriges Christmas sale in 2007- they have since lent extremely well to my affinity for metallics and all things shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment