Sunday 7 August 2011

In the night air..

Top: Vintage Skirt: Asos Shoes: Reiss Bag: Zara Necklace: Bulter and Wilson It was one of my dearest friends birthday yesterday so I went to visit her for a girly evening in Liverpool. I love Liverpool, it is so lively and you cannot help but admire the women and their ability to maintain such high levels of glamour no matter the hour of the morning! I have had an urge to don this lime green and purple get up for quite some time, but had to figure out how I was going to execute it without looking like a ribeana berry, Decided to throw on a massive necklace and a hint of snakeskin into the mix to throw off the blackcurrent-esk scent. This bag is beautiful. It is like a leather and suede dream - I am aware they are practically one and the same, but I have to make a point of the textures and how they add that extra bit of luxury. I am trying to figure out how I am going to break the news to my boyfriend that there are two other men in my life, Butler and Wilson- I cannot seem to take this necklace off, it just goes with everything and instantly lifts even the most plain of outfits. May need to invest in some garments to hide the hump I will no doubt acquire from wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment