Wednesday 14 December 2011

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear...

Jumper: New look Trousers: Zara Bag: H&M Shoes: New look Not strictly a christmas jumper, but a bobble one- and festive non the less! I have a number of Christmas jumpers to adorn this year but this has to be one of my favourites! It ticks all of the necessary boxes required for a yuletide knit- warm, fluffy and slightly OTT- paired with festive red trousers and I feel all a glow with Christmas spirit. This little metallic bag I found in H&M, it's slightly impractical for the amount of irrelevant crap I carry around each day, but I'm hoping it will teach me to refine the contents of my bag/life... So far, not working. Still on a ridiculous deadline for University with my head floating just above water and coffee saving my life right now. Will all be over by the end of this week and I can look forward to enjoying a full on, family Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment