Sunday 11 December 2011

black Widow...

Coat: Topshop Trousers: Topshop Boots: Topshop Jumper: H&M Bag: Zara Sometimes a gal just needs to wear black. With bleak days and the inordinate amount of uni work in my life at the moment, a blank canvas is needed in order for me to focus my attentions.. does that make sense? These boots, coat and trousers are all two years old- coveted pieces I attained after much searching and that I refuse to throw out! The whole ensemble reminds me somewhat of Isabel Marant AW12 what with the layers and leather trousers.. inadvertantly channeling look books: A sure sign that I spend far too much time looking at designers collections on line. Trusty Zara bag that is just so perfect it hurts! The size, the structure and leather of which it is made all make for the perfect combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment