Monday 16 July 2012

Double denim...






Sunglasses: H&M 
Top: Vintage
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Topshop


Rockin' a bit of double denim on a drizzly Monday. 
This is an old fail safe of mine, I love the double D...Traditionally reserved for extra's in Footloose and 80's builders, I find solace in the simplicity of the smart/casual bi-tonal garms.
The search for the perfect ripped jean has been a battle of mine for quite some time (many a pair of jean have perished in my bid to perfect the ripped/ denim ratio in a DIY fashion)
In the midst of all the searching I bypassed an old faithful... Zara! She has never let me down before so quite why she was not top of my list I will never know!
The shoes; a little gem I spotted in the sale which, after some teething problems in the way of an offensive blister, have now become my new most comfortable pair of flats.
Yellow bag... standard.




2 comments:

  1. I so want to be able to work double denim, I never make it out of the door with it though!

    http://peluxe100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, throw caution to the wind and rock you some Double D- you will feel invigorated afterwards! xx

      Delete