Saturday 19 February 2011

Just coz i said it, don't mean that i meant it

Blazer: Zara
Trousers: Zara
Shirt:Zara
Bag: miu miu
Shoes: christian louboutin
Jewellery: House of Harlow, topshop, vintage
Went for some drinks with a some of my male friends... it's always interesting being the only girl with a bunch of males on 'the hunt' their mentality never fails to amuse and amaze me, they have really taken heed from the gypsy art of 'grabbing'.
These shoes are one of my Christmas buys, so beautiful, mostly comfortable, and completely lethal when you have had a few drinks... I spent half the night on my backside from tripping over.
Red pants always make me feel like a super hero and these are no exception, I love Zara for perfect fitting cigarette trousers, in my humble opinion the best the high street has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment