Friday 18 February 2011

Be Schouler my beating heart

As much as it makes me uneasy to the point of hyper ventilating that the AW ready to wear collections are being shown already (I have only just begun to get my head around how I am going to attain numerous coveted garments from the SS collections) I have to take a minute to celebrate Porenze Schouler. At NY fashion week Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough ruled the runway and I have to say I am love, love, loving the grown up/ Aztec take on western Boho (many references there, so you know it has to be good if they pulled them ALL off) Still harbouring resonance of the SS themes, so colour blocking, orange of all shades and jazzy, jazzy prints, PS (I abbreviate because I feel we're 'there' now) have me all a fluster over the next wave of autumn... It takes very strong men to have that effect. Also, is it just me or is there a slight air of Missoni on acid about it? Bloody marvellous.
The first and last looks be my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment