Monday 16 May 2011

Beautiful people...

So so much going on at the moment- what with uni assignments, styling work and Newcastle fashion week!
I have been asked to style Newcastle fashion week which is awesome, although it's not London or Milan, its a start and you can't turn your nose up a people giving you a start now can you?!
Did The FashionTV launch party last night and it went swimmingly!
Girls and boys looked amazing- hair and makeup was perfect and the atmosphere was outstanding!! Shall post the pictures up when i get them back, as i was too busy to take many shots myself. I recruited the bestest to help me on the show and she was fabulous, as always! I swear we have the same heart beat, she just knows exactly what i will like, hate and what my 'vision' is, bloody marvellous!! Worked with an amazing model called Deano yesterday on a D&G/Calvin Klein inspired shoot, The photographer Chris Davis is unbeleiveable!! Cannot WAIT to get those photos back!!
In the mean time here are a couple of candids from a shoot i styled last month shot with beautiful Steph by the amazing Chris Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment