Thursday 24 November 2011

Piercing....

Twin Parallel from Justin Anderson on Vimeo.

*Video overload alert* I have been surfing the viral web and just cannot stop posting these videos- It's like my fingers have video tourettes! Jayne Pierson is personal favourite of mine (I know, one of many) an extremely forward thinking designer- Her collections have been championed by people such as La roux, Alexa Chung and Catherine Roitfeld in Vogue and Harpers Bazarr. Her designs are both innovative and completely irrelevant to any trend or period in time- true stylistic content (and don't even get me started on the structure?!) This video is a collaboration Pierson did with Justin Anderson to showcase her SS12 collection. I don't need to mention how much I adore the composition and screen shots but the styling... oh the styling. The muted colours, the reference to french renaissance, the complex simplicity... I may need a moment. Kind of reminds me of the Rodarte for Opening ceremony AW11 campaign I posted here. *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment