Thursday 24 November 2011

Christian Louboutin- Dancer in a Daydream


I love Christian Louboutin, not very original I know but if it ain't broke, don't fix it right? Louboutin has mastered the art of the shoe- arguably one of the most well known and revered icons within the fashion industry, his shoes are coveted the world over; that crimson sole instantly takes you to a place of luxury and opulence- very few brands have that kind of direct correlation to their identity. This video was released over a year ago and I just stumbled across it again, urging me to post it. Christian Louboutin is so cute, his little face coupled with his slightly awkward dancing makes my heart melt! One of the most darling virals I have ever seen- I urge you not to fall in love with him a little after watching this...

No comments:

Post a Comment