Thursday 1 March 2012

Going green...






Jumper: M&S
Bag: Cos
Shirt: American Apparel
Pants: Fashion Union
Shoes: Ebay
Sunglasses: Topshop


To quote a famous frog "It isn't easy being green" and I'll tell you one thing, Kermit weren't wrong.
I find Green one of the hardest colours to pull off on the bottom half without looking like an elf/ extra from Robin hood- are they the same thing?
These pants were sent to me by the lovely guys at Fashion Union- home of some wicked SS pieces- currently coveting this Orange pleated number.
They are light weight with a slight sheen to them and mould perfectly to your body - I always find it hard to get tight pants that stay tight, by that I mean don't bag around the knees, bum or waist- so far, these have proved to be good candidates- definitely a firm favourite.
I paired them with a lavinder chasmere jumper and a light blue oxford shirt to balance out the green and add a sense of impish mischief- I realise this may seem like a total contradiction to my earlier stament about elves- but imps are a whole different kettle of fish.
With a lemon bag and metallic shoe, I feel all a glow with the joys of Spring... now if only the weather would stay equally as bright.

3 comments:

  1. XXkatielovesuXX2 March 2012 at 02:08

    LOVE THE COLOURS!!!!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite part about this look is actually your hair! The clothes are lovely, but I like the whole, laid-back, city style hair that's going on. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Bailey, this is called 'I have t washed my hair for four days ' chic ;) xx

    ReplyDelete