Wednesday 9 May 2012

Half-time Limes










Jumper: Cos
Trousers: Reiss
Bag: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Nail varnish: No7
Bracelets: Accessorize

Although this post completely contradicts my last post regarding a lack of blogging due to my final project, (I know, how will you ever trust what I say again?!) I am on a quick break and half way done- yippee!- So as a celebration I decided to share some photos with you.
 My best friend Lisa and I were invited to the Metro centre fashion live event last week- the largest shopping centre in Europe (quite how I was unaware of this I am not sure, but you learn something new every day!)
The event was very impressive and we were so wonderfully treat that it made me love our fair city even more.
I wore my new H&M neon necklace and some Reiss snakeskin print silk trousers which remind me somewhat of classic Missoni with the zig zag pattern and all.
I am loving the fresh mix of mint, lime green and neon at the moment - wardrobe saturation is a real risk but one I am willing to take.


See some more pictures and see what Lisa wore at TWICETHEBLOG.

3 comments:

  1. Love this colour combination! K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro il tuo style :* kiss

    xoxo Oana

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete