Thursday 6 October 2011

Brick a brack

Jacket: Zara Trousers: Topshop Snood: Topshop Loafers: River island Jumper: Zara Shirt: Bag: Zara Long and hard have I searched for a transitional season jacket that doesn't make me A. Sweat unnecessarily or B. completely null and void all of the other garments in my wardrobe. This little number has executed both of the above with considerable panache. The cut makes me die- Celine on a budget- and the colour is an amazing accent to my overly aubergine saturated wardrobe- I found that colour and kind of ran with it, I am the definition of marooned right now, in every sense of the word. The penny loafers are a recent purchase that I am feeling particularly smug about -I hate smug buyers but I found them in River island on a student 20% discount evening and they're a near exact of a Russell and Bromley pair I saw for £169- smugness warranted and mother would be proud. Same snood from last year, this piece has done me good and will continue to due to its versatility- I have recently discovered that it also comes in oatmeal. Anticipate that post with breath that is baited. I may be alone in this, but I am loving the fact that its getting colder here now- chunky knits and layers are a firm favourite of mine, along with red wine and christmas- I know, sooo rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment