Thursday 29 December 2011

All dressed up...

In-between Uni work, freelancing and incessant blogging, I often work with the surreptitiously talented Chris Davis of Specular- I blogged about him in detail here. Chris and I work together on all manner of projects for a number of different publications and editorials. I love to work with Chris because it means I can bring any idea I may have to life and no matter what it is, he will just let me run with it. This particular shoot was with the fantastic Jamie Hanson of Elite London models- the theme was early 1990/ 1920's (shock) with a hint western saloon bar tender/ night at the opera. We went for a three piece suit, over coat- scarf, pocket watch, pomade-esk hair and these wonderful, vintage arm garters. This was the result published and I am extremely happy with how the shots turned out, not that I had any doubts. Chris and Jamie were both flawless on the day and the energy in the air just screamed that something special was happening. Chris has the most wonderful 'aftercare' when it comes to his shots- something that many photographers overlook but the best ones realise that it can be just as important as the shot itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment